Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here are Jade's reflections on the trip. She's done them up so artistically and beautifully that I had to upload the original documents as she had prepared them. I haven't changed a thing about them. For those of you a bit visually challenged I've put the text of each page very unartistically below it.

Reflections on my China Trip


What I liked
I liked Disneyland, Harbin Ice Festival, chair skating, ice skating, Zoo, Night Safari, My gymnastics, Terracotta Warriors, Great Wall, Summer Palace, My Birthday, Pandas, Tigers and getting my new toys!!!

2 Things I disliked about China
I didn’t like the spitting and how the toilets didn’t have toilet paper.

2 Things I liked about China
I liked the airports and Scenery.

What I am going to remember
I am going to remember the Ice Festival, the Pandas, the Tigers, Disneyland, Ice Skating and the Zoo.






What I learnt
I learnt that lots of people spit, Chinese and beds are hard.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I'm Mom to a Guigang girl as well, and I love seeing other families who've adopted from the same SWI.
    We actually had Anna's DNA analyzed, and it's been fun discovering her health information and actually getting in touch with relatives. It's great to have this option for her, and we like knowing what she is at risk for health wise.
    Love you photos. Thanks again for sharing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete